Are you passionate about data protection, free and secure communication over the Internet, and the idea of digital sovereignty? Then get in touch to help us revolutionize Internet communication technology and develop a solution that presents an alternative to those offered by the big American corporations.
Your role and duties:
- You like challenges: OpenTalk is new, innovative, and complex. You will develop sophisticated solutions that facilitate an efficient roll-out and a secure operation. This includes deployment automation, CI/CD, as well as dependency management.
- You are service-oriented: You will develop a DevOps strategy and implement it.
- You assume responsibility: You will have a critical role in the solution development process and in the daily operation of OpenTalk. As a developer, you understand what is important for the software to run smoothly and reliably. Your solutions will be efficient and scalable. This includes deployment and monitoring as well as the daily operation of the solution.
- You help us grow: You will work proactively to make a significant contribution to the development of our SaaS offering. You will do your part to ensure the solution works effectively, help us increase our client base, and expand the business.
- You have experience: DevOps, CI/CD and agile working techniques are part of your DNA. You have the experience to know what is necessary to ensure the stable operation of our solution. You have excellent knowledge of Linux and are familiar with techniques such as K8S, Terraform / IaC, Docker, and Ansible. You also have experience in virtualization and containerization. Knowledge of Gitlab Pipelines, Talos or Rust would be desirable.
- You are a team player: You are motivated, reliable, and a great communicator. You can work independently and get things done, yet will also coordinate activities with colleagues, as required.
- You are a data protector: Data protection and privacy are close to your heart. While developing the product functionality, you will always make sure that there is also a good balance with user privacy requirements.
- You are proficient in German and English both in speaking and in writing.
What we have to offer:
- A job with a purpose: Passion for free and secure communication. Enthusiasm for Linux and open-source software. Commitment to our great clients.
- Knowledge and experience: Your work is varied and may involve challenging tasks. You will benefit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues, across all teams and levels.
- Personal growth: We will help you acquire the skills that you need for your continuous professional and personal development.
- Work-life balance: A reasonable balance of work and family life is the backbone of a good workforce. We support a range of measures, such as flexible working hours or working from home.
- A family business: With a history of 25 years, our business offers stability and security for our employees, who work in a family-like environment. Our employees have a stake in the success of our business.
- Benefits: Free organic fruit and hot drinks, weekly massages and sports activities, an office in central Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg), and regular team events and days-out for a more enjoyable working life.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please give us your earliest possible starting date and an indication of your salary expectations. If you have any further questions, please call Susanne Baldin at +49 30 405 051 79.