Blog & News
The latest news about the OpenTalk video conferencing solution.
Want to dive into the world of IT security and discover new developments and technologies? - Then come to Europe's leading trade fair for IT security in Nuremberg from 10-12 October 2023 and meet the OpenTalk team in person.
Good news for all OpenTalk users: Version 1.5.0 is out and it comes packed with improvements! We haven't just polished the surface, but created real added value.
Telekom offers a new Open Source Collaboration solution for government agencies, emphasizing data protection and security. OpenTalk is now available as a Managed Service through the Open Telekom Cloud.
At the Internet Security Days (ISD) on September 21st and 22nd, 2023, at Phantasialand Brühl, the focus is on cybersecurity. Our founder and CEO, Peer Heinlein, will be presenting on the topic of classified protection in video conferences.
At the German Heinlein Academy, experienced Linux professionals teach several hundred IT administrators each year in online and classroom training sessions. OpenTalk now replaces the previous Zoom there.
- Internet Security Days, Phantasialand Brühl, 21.-22.09.23: presentation by CEO Peer Heinlein on "Geheimschutz in Videokonferenzen"
- DIGITAL FUTUREcongress, Munich, 28.09.23: as visitor on site
- it-sa, Nuremberg, 10.-12.10.23: partner exhibitor at owncloud booth, hall 7a
- FUAGO Partner Day, 11.10.23: as participant on site
- Nordl@nderDigital, Bremen, 12.10.23: as participant on site
- Driving IT, Copenhagen, 03.11.23: presentation by CEO Peer Heinlein on "Digital Sovereignty: Ensuring National Security in Communication"
- SCCON Smart Country Convention, Berlin, 7-9.11.23: exhibitor with own booth (booth 210)
- MSP Global, Nürburgring, 15.-16.11.23: as visitor on site
- Univention Summit, Bremen, 25.-26.01.24: exhibitor
You are welcome to make an appointment with us in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org