Frontend developer (m/f/d)
Are you someone who is passionate about data protection, free and secure communication, and digital sovereignty on the Internet? Then this may be your chance to help us change the Internet for the better and develop a solution that presents an alternative to American providers.
- Drive our projects in the frontend area: You will develop frontend functionality for our video conferencing software based on WebRTC
- Produce and maintain high-quality code: You will ensure your code is of high quality through reviews, CI pipelines, and tests.
- Implement our APIs: You will work with RESTful APIs and transfer data using WebSockets.
- Help design our product: You will contribute creative ideas to the design of our new product.
- You are curious: You have gained initial experience with WebRTC or facilitating audio and video I/O through a web browser and are curious to deepen your knowledge in related fields.
- You stay on top of things: You have worked with React or React Native in the past and designed applications for multiple platforms
- You are a team player: You are communicative, motivated, and reliable, able to coordinate your work with your colleagues, yet can also work independently to "get things done".
- You are fully proficient in German and have good command of written and spoken English also.
What we offer:
- Work with a purpose: Passion for free and secure communication. Enthusiasm for Linux and open source. Commitment to our great clients.
- Knowledge: Challenging and varied responsibilities. New experiences throughout all teams and levels.
- Growth: We will support your professional and personal development.
- Work-life balance: We promote reconciliation of work and family life with flexible working hours and opportunities to work remotely, for example.
- A family-run business: Friendly, personal interaction, stability, and security. All employees share in the success of our business.
- Amenities: Organic fruit & hot beverages, weekly massages and physical exercise with a trainer, a central office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, regular team events and activities to make (work-) life more enjoyable.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please let us know your earliest possible start date and your expected salary. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Susanne Baldin directly: +49 30 405051-79.