Are you passionate about data protection, free and secure communication over the Internet, and the idea of digital sovereignty? Then get in touch to help us revolutionize Internet communication technology and develop a solution that presents an alternative to those offered by the big American corporations.
Your role and duties:
- You develop solutions: You will advise clients on how to set up OpenTalk while bearing in mind their specific needs. You can translate individual requirements into a client-specific solution and will assist with the implementation. You are also able to act as a bridge between the client and our internal teams and can communicate effectively with all parties.
- You speak for the client: Your knowledge about the client and the project enables you to represent them effectively at our end. You possess the skills to balance the interests of the client and those of OpenTalk to everyone's benefit.
- You assume responsibility: You will work pro-actively and contribute to the effective management of the project. You can handle difficult situations well and are focused on driving results and achieving client satisfaction.
- You help us grow: You will support the creation and implementation of market penetration strategies, establish useful networks and partnerships, and assist with client development.
- You live and breathe technology: You are tech-savvy, ideally with expertise in Linux, containerization, and single-sign-on techniques (e.g., Keycloak, OIDC, LDAP).
- You are client-focused: You enjoy working with people generally and have excellent communication skills throughout. You will engage effectively with our team, clients, and partners and are able to drive results effectively and smoothly.
- You are experienced: You have at least 3 years of experience in consulting and solution development. Specific know-how in video conferencing product management and any related technologies would be desirable.
- You are a team player: You are motivated, reliable, and a great communicator. You can work independently and get things done, yet will also coordinate your activities with colleagues, clients, and partners, as required.
- You are organized: Significant practical experience with agile methods, processes, and tools in software development / project management would be ideal.
- You are proficient in German and English both in speaking and in writing.
What we have to offer:
- A job with a purpose: Passion for free and secure communication. Enthusiasm for Linux and open-source software. Commitment to our great clients.
- Knowledge and experience: Your work is varied and may involve challenging tasks. You will benefit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues, across all teams and levels.
- Personal growth: We will help you acquire the skills that you need for your continuous professional and personal development.
- Work-life balance: A reasonable balance of work and family life is the backbone of a good workforce. We support a range of measures, such as flexible working hours or working from home.
- A family business: With a history of 25 years, our business offers stability and security for our employees, who work in a family-like environment. Our employees have a stake in the success of our business.
- Benefits: Free organic fruit and hot drinks, weekly massages and sports activities, an office in central Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg), and regular team events and days-out for a more enjoyable working life.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please give us your earliest possible starting date and an indication of your salary expectations. If you have any further questions, please call Susanne Baldin at +49 30 405 051 79.