Are you someone who is passionate about data protection, free and secure communication, and digital sovereignty on the Internet? Then this may be your chance to help us change the Internet for the better and develop a solution that presents an alternative to American providers.
- Develop and progress our projects on the backend side: You will develop functionality for our video conferencing software and the related video, audio, and network dependencies in Rust.
- Produce and maintain high-quality code: You will ensure your code is of high quality through reviews, CI pipelines, and tests.
- Keep an eye on interfaces: You will integrate software code with Kubernetes, Docker, and other system and network interfaces.
- You are an enthusiastic software developer: You have several years of professional experience as a software developer and excellent Rust coding skills.
- You are experienced: You have worked on concurrent and parallel software designs before and have some experience with proprietary network protocols and architectures.
- You are curious: You are familiar with video codecs and how they function and would like to learn more about this area and any related topics.
- You are a team player: You have good communication and teamwork skills, and are reliable, care about others, and able to take the initiative to "get things done".
- You have very good proficiency in written and spoken German, and good English language skills also.
What we have to offer:
- Work with a purpose: Passion for free and secure communication. Enthusiasm for Linux and open source. Commitment to our great clients.
- Knowledge: Challenging and varied responsibilities. New experiences throughout all teams and levels.
- Growth: We will support your professional and personal development.
- Work-life balance: We promote reconciliation of work and family life with flexible working hours and opportunities to work remotely, for example.
- A family-run business: Friendly, personal interaction, stability, and security. All employees share the success of our business.
- Amenities: Organic fruit & hot beverages, weekly massages and physical exercise with a trainer, a central office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, regular team events and activities to make (work-) life more enjoyable.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know your earliest possible start date and your expected salary. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Susanne Baldin directly: +49 30 405051-79.