Video conferencing solutions consultant (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about data protection, free and secure communication over the Internet, and the idea of digital sovereignty? Then get in touch to help us revolutionize Internet communication technology and develop a solution that presents an alternative to those offered by the big American corporations.
- You develop solutions: You will advise clients on how to set up OpenTalk while bearing in mind their specific needs. You can translate individual requirements into a client-specific solution and will assist with the implementation. You are also able to act as a bridge between the client and our internal teams and can communicate effectively with all parties.
- You speak for the client: Your knowledge about the client and the project enables you to represent them effectively at our end. You possess the skills to balance the interests of the client and those of OpenTalk to everyone's benefit.
- You assume responsibility: You will work pro-actively and contribute to the effective management of the project. You can handle difficult situations well and are focused on driving results and achieving client satisfaction.
- You help us grow: You will support the creation and implementation of market penetration strategies, establish useful networks and partnerships, and assist with client development.
- You live and breathe technology: You are tech-savvy, ideally with expertise in Linux, containerization, and single-sign-on techniques (e.g., Keycloak, OIDC, LDAP).
- You are client-focused: You enjoy working with people generally and have excellent communication skills throughout. You will engage effectively with our team, clients, and partners and are able to drive results effectively and smoothly.
- You are experienced: You have at least 3 years of experience in consulting and solution development. Specific know-how in video conferencing product management and any related technologies would be desirable.
- You are a team player: You are motivated, reliable, and a great communicator. You can work independently and get things done, yet will also coordinate your activities with colleagues, clients, and partners, as required.
- You are organized: Significant practical experience with agile methods, processes, and tools in software development / project management would be ideal.
- You are proficient in German and English both in speaking and
What we offer
Work with purpose
Our DNA and passion: Linux, open source and data protection. Let's work together to make our customers' communication free, more secure and thus digitally sovereign.
You can expect challenging and varied tasks that always bring new insights. Exchange of experience and knowledge transfer across all teams and levels are a matter of course for us.
We promote your professional and personal development in a targeted manner. An open exchange within the team is just as much a fundamental part of this as internal and external training courses, conferences or coaches.
Code life balance
We make it possible for you to reconcile work and family life - e.g. through flexibility and partial remote working. Oh yes: Overtime is not a matter of course and will of course be compensated.
We are a family-run company with over 25 years of history. For our culture, this means trusting cooperation, stability and security.
Coffee, tea and fruit are always on hand. Just like regular joint team events and activities that make (working) life more enjoyable.
Then we look forward to receiving your application! Please let us know your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Susanne Baldin directly: +49 30 405051 79.
Please note our data protection notice for your application.
How we will come together
E-mail us your application and allow a little bit of time for us to read through everything.
Please note our data protection notice concerning job applications.
2. Initial interview
Initially, we will arrange a phone call with you, so that we can get to know each other. This call will normally take about 20 minutes and will also be an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have.
3. Job interview
In the next stage, we may have a more in-depth discussion, either online or at our premises in Berlin. This meeting will be attended by two or three members of the team.
We will promptly notify you of our decision and give you feedback.
We will sort out in advance any technical equipment that you require and look forward to welcoming you on your first day at OpenTalk.