QA Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about data protection, free and secure communication over the Internet, and the idea of digital sovereignty? Then get in touch to help us revolutionize Internet communication technology and develop a solution that presents an alternative to those offered by the big American corporations.
- You are a tester: You will work with developers / DevOps to create test cases to perform functional, integration and stress tests.
- You are a developer: You will develop test automation tools and frameworks to be used by our teams.
- You are a tool-provider: You will provide tools for measuring and recording test results.
- You are a coordinator: You will work closely with our development teams and the release management team, and coordinate testing activities.
- You are experienced: You have at least 3 years of experience in quality assurance and test automation. You also have sound knowledge of Linux and experience with a range of related tools and frameworks.
- You are a team player: You are motivated, reliable, and a great communicator. You can work independently and get things done, yet will coordinate activities with colleagues, clients, and partners, as required.
- You are organized: Some practical experience with agile methods, processes, and software development tools would be ideal.
- You are proficient in German and English both in speaking and in writing.
What we offer
Work with purpose
Our DNA and passion: Linux, open source and data protection. Let's work together to make our customers' communication free, more secure and thus digitally sovereign.
You can expect challenging and varied tasks that always bring new insights. Exchange of experience and knowledge transfer across all teams and levels are a matter of course for us.
We promote your professional and personal development in a targeted manner. An open exchange within the team is just as much a fundamental part of this as internal and external training courses, conferences or coaches.
Code life balance
We make it possible for you to reconcile work and family life - e.g. through flexibility and partial remote working. Oh yes: Overtime is not a matter of course and will of course be compensated.
We are a family-run company with over 25 years of history. For our culture, this means trusting cooperation, stability and security.
Coffee, tea and fruit are always on hand. Just like regular joint team events and activities that make (working) life more enjoyable.
Then we look forward to receiving your application! Please let us know your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Susanne Baldin directly: +49 30 405051 79.
Please note our data protection notice for your application.
How we will come together
E-mail us your application and allow a little bit of time for us to read through everything.
Please note our data protection notice concerning job applications.
2. Initial interview
Initially, we will arrange a phone call with you, so that we can get to know each other. This call will normally take about 20 minutes and will also be an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have.
3. Job interview
In the next stage, we may have a more in-depth discussion, either online or at our premises in Berlin. This meeting will be attended by two or three members of the team.
We will promptly notify you of our decision and give you feedback.
We will sort out in advance any technical equipment that you require and look forward to welcoming you on your first day at OpenTalk.