QA Test Engineer (m/w/d)
Are you passionate about data protection, free and secure communication over the Internet, and the idea of digital sovereignty? Then get in touch to help us revolutionize Internet communication technology and develop a solution that presents an alternative to those offered by the big American corporations.
Your role and duties:
- You are a tester: You will work with developers / DevOps to create test cases to perform functional, integration and stress tests.
- You are a developer: You will develop test automation tools and frameworks to be used by our teams.
- You are a tool-provider: You will provide tools for measuring and recording test results.
- You are a coordinator: You will work closely with our development teams and the release management team, and coordinate testing activities.
- You are experienced: You have at least 3 years of experience in quality assurance and test automation. You also have sound knowledge of Linux and experience with a range of related tools and frameworks.
- You are a team player: You are motivated, reliable, and a great communicator. You can work independently and get things done, yet will coordinate activities with colleagues, clients, and partners, as required.
- You are organized: Some practical experience with agile methods, processes, and software development tools would be ideal.
- You are proficient in German and English both in speaking and in writing.
What we have to offer:
- A job with a purpose: Passion for free and secure communication. Enthusiasm for Linux and open-source software. Commitment to our great clients.
- Knowledge and experience: Your work is varied and may involve challenging tasks. You will benefit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues, across all teams and levels.
- Personal growth: We will help you acquire the skills that you need for your continuous professional and personal development.
- Work-life balance: A reasonable balance of work and family life is the backbone of a good workforce. We support a range of measures, such as flexible working hours or working from home.
- A family business: With a history of 25 years, our business offers stability and security for our employees, who work in a family-like environment. Our employees have a stake in the success of our business.
- Benefits: Free organic fruit and hot drinks, weekly massages and sports activities, an office in central Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg), and regular team events and days-out for a more enjoyable working life.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please give us your earliest possible starting date and an indication of your salary expectations. If you have any further questions, please call Susanne Baldin at +49 30 405 051 79.