Are you passionate about data protection, free and secure communication over the Internet, and the idea of digital sovereignty? Then get in touch to help us revolutionize Internet communication and develop a solution that presents an alternative to those offered by the big American corporations.
- Developing and promoting our product vision: You will forge and promote a vision for our product and define how OpenTalk can grow as an agile solution and capture the market. You will drive our product development activities and coordinate the implementation of product ideas with the different teams involved. You will act as an effective interface between customers, software development, sales, marketing, and higher management.
- Keeping an eye on the market: You will observe and analyze competitor activity and trends in the market. You will use your professional experience together with feedback obtained from customers and partners to further inform and develop our product strategy.
- Taking responsibility: You are the product owner and will communicate effectively with marketing, sales, and other business units as well as customers and partners involved so as to integrate all relevant stakeholders in activities such as the planning of road maps, prioritization of feature development, and pricing.
- Helping us grow: You will support the creation and implementation of market penetration strategies, establish useful networks and partnerships, and assist with client development.
- You are experienced: You have several years of experience in the management of software products, preferably in the open source arena. You are target-focused and your intellectual capacity helps you stay on top of complex subject matters. You are able to think both analytically and strategically. You are passionate about your product and able to inspire employees, customers, and other players in the market. Experience in the area of mobile apps would be desirable.
- You are customer-oriented: You enjoy working with people and have excellent communication skills throughout. You engage with the team and our customers and partners effectively and will make sure there is a smooth process for product development.
- You are a team player: You are motivated, reliable, and a great communicator. Your are able to work independently and get things done, yet will coordinate your work with colleagues, customers, and partners, as required.
- You are organized: Significant practical experience with agile methods, processes and tools in the area of product management would be ideal.
- You are a data protector: Data protection and privacy are close to your heart. While developing the product functionality, you will always make sure that there is also a good balance with user privacy requirements.
- You are proficient in German and English both in speaking and in writing.
What we offer:
- Work with a purpose: Passion for free and secure communication. Enthusiasm for Linux and open source. Commitment to our great clients.
- Knowledge: Challenging and varied responsibilities. New experiences throughout all teams and levels.
- Growth: We will support your professional and personal development.
- Work-life balance: We promote reconciliation of work and family life with flexible working hours and opportunities to work remotely, for example.
- A family-run business: Friendly, personal interaction, stability, and security. All employees share in the success of our business.
- Amenities: Organic fruit & hot beverages, weekly massages and physical exercise with a trainer, a central office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, regular team events and activities to make (work-) life more enjoyable.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please let us know your earliest possible start date and your expected salary. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Susanne Baldin directly: +49 30 405051-79.